Asymmetry and Hard Tip 9 Months Post-Op Rhinoplasty

Hi there, I posted this question about a week ago, looking for advise. I got some feedback that the pic was too dark so I am posting it again with a better picture.

The problem is asymmetry and the nostril too visible on one side, plus a hard tip. I really appreciate everyone who has taken some time to offer their advice. It bothers me a lot and I am trying to decide if these problems will go away with time, or if I should be looking at a revision or if an injectible filler will help. Thanks so much

Asymmetry and Hard Tip 9 Months Post Rhinoplasty

Your tip looks very hard and tense. Did you have any grafts placed in your tip? Wait another 3-6 months for any revision surgery, which will probably be necessary.  Your tip is asymmetrical and you have septal deviation. I strongly advice that you do not have any fillers placed in the tip. Good Luck!

Having a Baby Takes 9 Months, Rhinoplasty Results May Take Longer

Hi Susy,

It appears that you had an open approach rhinoplasty with structural grafts placed.  You should discuss your concerns with your rhinoplasty surgeon.  If you are still dissatisfied in 3 to 9 months, then a revision rhinoplasty may be in order.  I sometimes use a very small amount of hyaluronic acid to correct minute deformities post rhinoplasty, but this must be done very meticulously, and only by your surgeon.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon