Asymmetry and Hard Tip 9 Months Post-Op Rhinoplasty

Hi there, I posted this question about a week ago, looking for advise. I got some feedback that the pic was too dark so I am posting it again with a better picture.

The problem is asymmetry and the nostril too visible on one side, plus a hard tip. I really appreciate everyone who has taken some time to offer their advice. It bothers me a lot and I am trying to decide if these problems will go away with time, or if I should be looking at a revision or if an injectible filler will help. Thanks so much

Asymmetry and Hard Tip 9 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+2

Your tip looks very hard and tense. Did you have any grafts placed in your tip? Wait another 3-6 months for any revision surgery, which will probably be necessary.  Your tip is asymmetrical and you have septal deviation. I strongly advice that you do not have any fillers placed in the tip. Good Luck!

Having a Baby Takes 9 Months, Rhinoplasty Results May Take Longer

+1

Hi Susy,

It appears that you had an open approach rhinoplasty with structural grafts placed.  You should discuss your concerns with your rhinoplasty surgeon.  If you are still dissatisfied in 3 to 9 months, then a revision rhinoplasty may be in order.  I sometimes use a very small amount of hyaluronic acid to correct minute deformities post rhinoplasty, but this must be done very meticulously, and only by your surgeon.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P