Rhinoplasty - 27 Y/o African American Female Filler/Washed Out?

I feel as I mature that my nose doesn't fit the rest of my face/age. I believe that the issue is mid-vault thickness. I would like to keep the width of my radix & raise the bridge somewhat. Could rasping the lateral nasal bone give me results or would lateral OS be more beneficial? Possible to take cartilage from the side walls & use it to raise the bridge without OS? Is lateral OS possible without changing the radix width? OS=osteotomies

+1

You speak of rhinoplasty as if you're a surgeon.  I need to see your photos and discuss your goals.  Ethnic rhinoplasty is something we do quite a bit and I'm interested in seeing your photos.

Rhinoplasty for African American nose

+1

It is really difficult to advise you on specific techniques for improving the middle vault of your nose without photos.  My best recommendation is to find a surgeon you trust who is experienced in rhinoplasty and scheduling an exam to fully assess both the structure and appearance of your nose.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

I would need to see your photos to give you an idea of what might be possible  and / or advisable.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastychicago.com

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Without the benefit of seeing your pictures, I would say that lateral osteotomies should raise your bridge slightly. However, you may also need some nasal augmentation with either cartilage grafts or silicone implant.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.africanamericanrhinoplasty.com

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose.

+1

I need to see photos to give a proper answer  of what would be best for your nose. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does many African Amer. noses.