When Can I Have Laser Genesis Treatment After Rhinoplasty?

I had rhinoplasty 25 days ago. Is it safe to have a Laser Genesis treatment?

Rhinoplasty healing

+1

I would suggest waiting until healing and swelling is gone. If you do not, you will add to the swelling of the nose and it will take much longer for the final result  to be seen. Also, you could have the laser on the face and skip the nose or at least the tip area.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Laser Genesis treatment after rhinoplasty

+1

I would wait at least 6-8 weeks for full healing to occur. Better to be conservative on the side of safety FIRST. Swelling in the nasal area can take months to improve.

From MIAMI DR. B

Laser Genesis Treatment after Rhinoplasty

+1

I would wait about 6 weeks after rhinoplasty to have Laser Genesis treatments. Clear this with your surgeon and the physician directing you laser treatments.