I had rhinoplasty 25 days ago, is it botched? (photo)

I had open rhinoplasty about 25 days ago. I keep freaking out about every little thing. These are my concerns. 1)i feel like it's sinking in the middle? 2) polly beak? 3) right nostril collapse? theres a dent 4) big tip? im freaking out. 25 days after rhinoplasty... how likely is it that it's going to change shape now? will it all collapse? deform? help please. i also had a chin implant

Rhinoplasty freak-out

+2

You are way too early in your course to be worried. The pictures show what looks like a great result. Relax, be patient, and I think you will see a pleasing final result. If you have specific concerns you should discuss them with your surgeon.

Botched surgery?

+2

Wow, you are really getting carried away. It looks like you are off to a great result. I don't see any of the things you are worried about. Take a deep breath, go to sleep early and wake up to a fresh start.

Ronald Schuster, MD

I had rhinoplasty 25 days ago, is it botched?

+1

25days is very early. The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

After rhinoplasty

+1

You are in the early postoperative period. It will take up to a year before things settle completely. Give it time. Good luck. Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD