3 Rhinoplastirs-hate my Nose! Will Fillers Help? Scared to Have Another Rhinoplasty. I Posted a Picture Straight While Outside.

First surgery when I was 15. Another 10 yrs later. Graft put in made it long, ugly and had a bump on bridge. Same dr revision and crushed graft and placed on tip. Now have bump on right side (scar tissue?) and scooped out on left. (Was hoping fillers might help this) From left view of face appears to hump. Hate it! Love the right view. Tip elevates perfectly. From straight on the tip is off centered. So ugly! Would fillers help? Is tip revision an option? Don't want surgery, though. Trying to avoid it.

3 Rhinoplasties -hate my Nose! Will Fillers Help? Scared to Have Another Rhinoplasty. I Posted a Picture Straight While Outside.

+1

This will depend upon what bothers you.  If it is the infratip columellar transition, then this can be improved with a revision.  

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for Minor Nasal Asymmetries

+1

You have very little to lose from trying hyaluronic fillers (I would recommend Juvederm Ultra Plus or Perlane).  Since they are not permanent, if you don't like the result, it will go away within a few months.  If you REALLY don't like the results, there is an injection that dissolves the filler within a day or two (however you will now have wasted your money on the filler -- and will be charged for the dissolver as well -- so be fairly certain that you'll like the results).  In addition, there is good evidence that the filler stimulates your tissues to produce some of it's own collagen, so that you are left with a little more permanent augmentation where the filler was placed each time you get another injection.

Fillers are rarely a good substitute for surgery done by an expert revision rhinoplasty surgeon, but if you are intent on trying fillers, then go for it. 

Richard Parfitt, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Could Be an Option

+1

Non-Surgical rhinoplasty is a good option for people seeking minor changes in the nose to help fill in depressions or hide a nasal bump.  If these are your goals, then I would consider fillers in the nose.  

A revision on you tip is an option. I would recommend you speak to a revision rhinoplasty specialist to go over your goals and expectations and investigate if it would be a good option for you.  

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon