Would rhinoplastic surgery work for my face structure? Could thinning it make me look? (photo)

Are there risks it would look worse? I have a wide, round and short nose. Since always I have wanted surgery on my nose for a more refined look but I am really scared to do surgery because thinning my nose since it´s short could make it look very strange, I think. What kind of surgery do I really need? thank you very much for your time and help! (I included some of Angeline nose surgery because I feel it used to look a bit like mine and now it looks amazing)

Well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may lead to a narrower appearance of your nose.

+1

Your bridge and tip appear to be a bit wide on front view. Depending on your examination, well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may lead to a narrower more feminine nasal appearance.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would rhinoplastic surgery work for my face structure? Could thinning it make me look?

+1

Tip refinement can be produced from several maneuvers.  The nose does not have to be shortened.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.