Would rhinoplastic surgery work for my face structure? Could thinning it make me look? (photo)

Are there risks it would look worse? I have a wide, round and short nose. Since always I have wanted surgery on my nose for a more refined look but I am really scared to do surgery because thinning my nose since it´s short could make it look very strange, I think. What kind of surgery do I really need? thank you very much for your time and help! (I included some of Angeline nose surgery because I feel it used to look a bit like mine and now it looks amazing)

Rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose

+1

Narrowing he knows with rhinoplasty involves tip suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages to narrow and refined and feminized the nasal tip. Osteotomies are required to narrow the nasal bones. For many examples of narrowing a wide nose in our practice, please see the link below

Well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may lead to a narrower appearance of your nose.

+1

Your bridge and tip appear to be a bit wide on front view. Depending on your examination, well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may lead to a narrower more feminine nasal appearance.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would rhinoplastic surgery work for my face structure? Could thinning it make me look?

+1

Tip refinement can be produced from several maneuvers.  The nose does not have to be shortened.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.