Had Rhinoplasty a Week Ago and I Removed Splint?

It's been a week already since my surgery, but today I got hit with a basketball not too rough and not too soft but enough to feel the pain. Anyways my splint loosend and it bothred me so I removed it cautiously and its just swollen from the hit it took. I'm concerned if that was a bad idea because I don't wanna have to go through surgery again. Please help me. I also put some aloe Vera to make the swelling go down did I do to much?

1 Week after Rhinoplasty and Basketball to Nose

+1

1 week after rhinoplasty is early to receive additional trauma.  There is a possibility of damage, and I would recommend an exam by your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA