Fraxel Laser or Microdermabrasion for Rhinophyma?

I am a 70-year-old female. I have early rhinophyma without "breakouts" on any other part of the face. I use Metrogel, also tazorac. There is no surgeon in my area that uses the Erbium/Yag laser. Will Fraxel help? What about Microdermabrasion? I would appreciate your advice so much. Thank you.

Microdermabrasion does not work for rhinophyma

For the thickening and enlargement of the nose known as rhinophyma,  microdermabrasion has no effect.  Microdermabrasion may help temporarily to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores.  A series of moderately aggressive Fraxel Restore treatments may help significantly. 

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon