Fraxel Laser or Microdermabrasion for Rhinophyma?

I am a 70-year-old female. I have early rhinophyma without "breakouts" on any other part of the face. I use Metrogel, also tazorac. There is no surgeon in my area that uses the Erbium/Yag laser. Will Fraxel help? What about Microdermabrasion? I would appreciate your advice so much. Thank you.

Microdermabrasion does not work for rhinophyma

+1

For the thickening and enlargement of the nose known as rhinophyma,  microdermabrasion has no effect.  Microdermabrasion may help temporarily to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores.  A series of moderately aggressive Fraxel Restore treatments may help significantly. 

Baltimore Dermatologist