Rhino Healing Nerve Repair Soreness?

I'm 8 months post Rhino op and my nose is sore and my skin around my eyes is sore too and this happens at usually the same time. I had a lump on the side of my nose removed also, dnt know if it was bone or tissue with nerves as that side of my eye is sore the most and nose is still bit stiff. The surgeon has looked at it and theres nothing wrong surgically. I want to know how long it takes for nerves and healing to be complete and any other info?

Pain after rhinoplasty

+1

Scar tissue can take as long as 2 years to mature.  If there has not been any foreign material (fillers, mesh, etc.) in your nose simple scar massage and tincture of time should resolve things.