Rhino or Chin Augmentation? (photo)

what do i need a rhinoplasty or chin augmentation to have a balanced face?idont have the money to do both,so im not sure what to do?

Rhinoplasty or chin

+1

I think that if you have to choose which one to go with first, I tell my  patients to do the rhinoplasty, but I do agree that you probably could use a chin implant.

Rhinoplasty or chin--which first.

+1

Rhinoplasty or chin--which first. This is a common question and I tell my patients the nose should be first since the chin can be done any time after and the nose will give you the major benefit of surgery even though u need a chin implant.