Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hernia and FTT?

I had an umbilical hernia repair in August of 2010. I've recently had issues with the mesh pulling and met with a general surgeon as well as plastic surgeon to have this repaired. My frame is small, 5'1, 135 lbs. and I also have diastasis recti from pregnancy. Does RA diagnosis increase issues during surgery or healing after a FTT and hernia repair. I'm not keen on surgery but if I can get both fixed at the same time, I'd like to but I don't want to jeopardize my health for my vanity.

Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hernia and FTT

+2

Certain medicines, such as prednisone, may increase the risk of wound healing complicaitons. 

Otherwise, adding a TT to a hernia repair will add little in the way of risk. 

All the best.