Are there any revolutionary non surgical laser technologies for treating under eye bags, circles and puffiness?

I keep hearing about these new non-surgical laser technologies that would tighten your skin with little to no downtime with near permanent results. They sound too good to be true, and I haven't found any reviews. Anyone care to comment and share their reviews? all seem to beat the temporary injections and the permanent but very intrusive and risky surgery Looking for honest reviews. Thanks

Any revolutionary non surgical laser technologies for treating under eye bags, circles and puffiness?

+1
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!. There are no magic cures or reliable non-surgical lasers for treating what apparently bothers you about your eyelids.

Fillers often can produce a nice temporary cosmetic improvement in some patients, but not all. They certainly do not achieve what a well performed blepharoplasty will do.

Fillers can help improve the cosmetic appearance but you will get only a temporary and limited improvement with them. A better and long standing correction would be achieved with a blepharoplasty of the lower lids: Conservatively removing any excess loose skin that may be present, contouring the bulging fat pads, which are generally inherited, unrelated to weight, and tend to protrude more with time, and smoothing the tear troughs with micro-fat grafts or fat repositioning.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla,California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

There is not new revolutionary non-surgical methods.

+1
Of course that does not stop the marketers from making is sound like there is.  You have to be very skeptical when you see something on the doctors or other television programs.  These are often much less than they seem.  

Of the methods that are available, fillers continue to be the most promising of technologies.  However, they are fussy and require a truly artful and talented injector to properly place these products.  The service is a bit fussy and often needs to be adjusted.

Eyelid surgery is also very good but you need to be a very good candidate for sugary. 

Magic Cures for Under Eye Bags

+1
You are right, there are no magic cures for under eye bags or anything with excess skin. Filling the area to take up the extra skin or surgically removing the excess skin are still the only reasonable methods available. I have tried almost everything in the past 35 years and have dropped everything except fillers and surgery. Surgery, is, however, not as problematic as most people believe as long as it is done by someone very experienced. I personally had both eyelids and my brow done and was back working in 5 days with almost no one the wiser (with a little camouflage make-up).

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon