1 year post of Rhinoplasty, my nose looks bigger with bulbous tip and bump. What procedure would you recommend? (photos)

I got a nose job 1 year ago, it use to be thin and had bump and to be honest it looked better before then now, my tip now looks more bigger as you can see, no shape, and the tip looks more bulbus, and as you can see in the picture my right side of my nose has a bump... what can i do to fix my nose what solution do you guys think. Do you think its possible to get it smaller thinner and more natural profile curvature line and more refinement.... PLS HELP!

Reduction Rhinoplasty

+1
Your doctor did a good job but the tip is still too wide. Bringing the tip together with a suture will bring in the sides of the tip and make the shape more defined. Be very careful if you have a revision not to make the nose too small so that it no longer works well. Make sure that the imaging before surgery is something that you are happy with before you proceed.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+1
The bulbous tip and hump can be improved with a revision rhinoplasty. It is best to look for an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo Gallery

Options regarding revision rhinoplasty

+1
I think that all these questions can be answered and you can achieve the result you're looking for. You will likely

William G. Hart Jr., MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

1 year post of Rhinoplasty, my nose looks bigger with bulbous tip and bump. What procedure would you recommend?

+1
   Preoperative pictures along with knowing what maneuvers were used in the first surgery would help to make an assessment for you.