Revision Blepharoplasty with Grafted Fat Removal - Options?

I was in my 30s and had the under eye fat graft and lower bleph. The same doctor attempted to remove the injected protruding fat (not needed in the first place) twice and there is still hard substance under one eye I tried 5-fu, steroids, mesotherapy, massage, microcurrents to strengthen muscles -- nothing works! I am desperate to remove this lump without further damaging my eye. I was suggested Hester method, transconjuctival surgery and trauscutaneous with midcheek lift. Please help!

Complicated eye problems need experience!

+1

I regret to hear your situation Fat injection can be a great tool, but it must be used with caution around the eye! Injected fat around the eye can be very frustrating to remove or improve. I would avoid steroid and/or related injections to melt unwanted fat, I have seen horrible complications as a result.  As a specialist in eyelid surgery, I see several patients a year, referred to me,  with stories like yours and I have helped them to get back their aesthetic.  I recommend you see someone who specializes in such surgery before thinking about any additional treatment. 

Eyelid revision surgery

+1

You need a full eye and eyelid examination to determine the exact problem and what treatment options are available.  I recommend a consulation with an oculoplastic surgeon.

Dr Taban

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

It's the Indian, Not the Arrow!

+1

Hi Sad Eye,

It is not the operative technique, it is the surgeon performing the operation upon you.  You need to consult with experts and choose the best to solve your problem.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P