I'm Getting a Rhinoplasty Revision After 2 Months - Harm?

is there harm in getting it done in 2 months? i agreed to it because im desperate i feel so depressed and just hide away from my friends.just want to no is it just gonna get worse if i do it again after 2 months?what could go wrong?im just getting the bridge lowered cause its way to tall and the tip a little brought down again.

Revision at 2 months

+3

Although every situation is unique, in general it is a good idea to wait about one year before seeking a revision.  There are a number of good reasons for this which your surgeon can discuss with you.

Rhinoplasty Revision 2 Months after Surgery

+3

You have finally found someone to give you the answer you wanted to hear. Responding to previous posts, multiple surgeons advised against revision surgery 2 months after your rhinoplasty. I'm sure everyone, including myself, wish you the best.