Should I Get a Revision Rhinoplasty If Right Nostril is Sinking and Bridge is Too Sloped?

Hi i had a septorhinoplasty 4 months ago and i now have sinking in on the right nostril and i feel like my bridge seems pretty sloped. also my nose tip seems to me too narrowed what are your opinions and what should i do if anything???

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

It is too early for you to think about revsions for these issues. The nose is still changing and you won't know the proper amount to correct. Wait a year and then see if these issue bother you enough to have further surgery.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip pinching after rhinoplasty

+1

There does seem to be some pinching of the tip in the photos you submitted. Your nose is still healing but how to proceed depends on whether the findings bother you enough to warrant revision surgery.

I would wait at least a year before proceeding with anything in order to give your nose more time to heal and so you can see how things end up overall.

The slope of your bridge could be addressed as well, but it's hard to comment on this without seeing a profile view of your nose.

Often this type of revision surgery (especially of the tip) requires cartilage grafting from the septum (if there is enough left), ear (from the conchal bowl) or rib cartilage (used mainly if a lot of structural support or a long piece of cartilage is needed).

Web reference: http://www.drlamperti.com/facial-plastic-surgery/rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty issue

+1

While your are only 4 months out, the chances of improvement are slim.. It sounds like you have weakness of the alar and may need a graft to support it better. It is still early to have a revision but it is worth considering in the future if it bothers you.