Protruding Tip and No Definition in Bridge - Do I Need a Revision?

I recently had a rhinoplasty procedure about a month ago. I am concerned because it seemes as if the bridge is wider and there is no definition of my bridge in between my eyes. Also, my tip seems to protrude. I don't know if this is part of the healing process or if this is what to expect. My nose looks pretty distorted. Is there significant change within the next few months? Do I need to consider a revision?

1 month post-op

+1

One month post-op is very early to make judgments about the appearance of the nose - whether good or bad

Swelling after rhinoplasty

+1

It generally takes 6 months for the swelling to resolve following a rhinoplasty and it is very early for you to see the final result. However, you should have some idea and your surgeon may be the best person to tell you which areas are more likely to be swollen.

Protruding Tip and Lack of Bridge Definition

+1

You're only one month after rhinoplasty; your nose will change dramatically over the next several months. There is no need to consider a revision at this time.

Rhinoplasty results

+1

It is way too early to see the final results of the rhinoplasty. You have to give it at least 6 months to a year.