2 weeks PO, was hoping for see more curve. Will I need a revision or is it still swelling? (photo)

I recently had smart lipo done Nov 26, it is now Dec 13. It has been about two weeks and I was just hoping to see more of a curve. I know I must wait to the swelling goes down but I am afraid that I wont have the sculpted curve i desire. I also suffer from bloating I wasn't sure if smart lipo helps with that. Does any Doctor have any recommendations for my next steps? (yes i wear my compression garment 24/7, although the Dr said I dont have to wear it).

2 weeks PO, was hoping for see more curve. Will I need a revision or is it still swelling?

+1

Swelling and healing as well as scar maturation can persist for 6 months and sometimes up to 1 year following liposuction.

I would follow with your doctor at this point.

Give yourself time to heal

+1

Please be patient! The results you are seeing are normal, and will get better with time. You are still very swollen under the skin from the procedure, continue to wear the compression garment and go to your regularly scheduled follow up appointments.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Two weeks after SmartLipo

+1

Thanks for your picture and questions.  It does appear that you have a good result so far.  You are right that further improvement will be seen as swelling goes down.  Along with the compression garment, lymphatic massages may help with decreasing the swelling.  SmartLipo won't help much with bloating. 

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

+1

Appears as a very acceptable result and over next 2 months additional tightening "could" occur. I use aggressive lymphatic massages twice a week and possible external ultrasound therapy. I ALWAYS use a specialized cream for skin tightening. PM me if you would like to find out..