The tip of the nose is a little bit swollen 10 months after Rhinoplasty. Do I need to worry? Do I Need Revision? (photo)

the tip of the nose it's a little bit swollen after 10 month of rhinoplasy.Do i need to worry ?

Do I Need Revision?

+1

I would wait a bit longer. A revision should be able to improve this through a closed approach. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Revision rhinoplasty for the polybeak, etc.

+1

Your profile is convex and waiting 2 more months will probably not change . Discuss the type of nose you like and discuss this with your surgeon. If needed get a second opinion from a revision rhinoplasty surgeon who is very experienced.

Revision?

+1

I would recommend talking with your PS and seeing what they say.  Waiting is almost always the best policy right now even though you are close to the year mark.  Revisionary surgery is always possible but sometimes the enemy of good is better in surgery.

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS