Doctor Recommendations for Revision Tummy Tuck

Do you have Board Plastic Surgeons who specialize in Tummytuck revision specifically?

Tummy tuck revision

+2

Having done many many tummy tuck revisions, both on my own patients and those of other surgeons, I must confess, it is one of my areas of special interest and expertise.  The results in the feelbeautiful.com tummy tuck gallery are primary abdominoplasty, but several needed a revision to get from the before to the after picture.

Hope this helps, Steve Laverson, MD

Revision abdominoplasty requires special expertise

+2
Your instincts are correct because revisions are often much more difficult than just doing a good abdominoplasty. However, it is unlikely that there is anyone out there who specializes in revisions specifically. What you want is someone with experience who is more interested in analyzing the problem than criticizing the results.

Richard Baxter, MD

Tummy Tuck Surgeons

+2

Hi there-

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a lot of experience in body contouring surgery.

If they routinely produce lovely tummy tuck outcomes, they ought to be able to artistically improve a less than ideal outcome.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck revision

+2

It is rare to need to revise a tummy tuck so nobody "specializes" in this.  However, the best primary tummy tuck doctor in your area would be your best bet.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Most plastic surgeons comfortable with complex tummy tuck repairs

+1

Most plastic surgeons comfortable with complex tummy tuck repairs including revisions or secondary procedures. Tummy tucks are a common plastic surgery procedure and due to the large number of complicated traditional abdominal procedures, most plastic surgeons are experienced in managing these condiitons.

Talk to the doctor

+1

If you do a good tummy tuck the doctor should be able to do a good revision. There is no one I know who specializes in revisions.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Revision Tummy Tuck

+1

Slightly foolish question. One one Plastic surgeon could just be doing ONLY tummy tuck revisions. Seek boarded Plastic Surgeons in your area and see them.