Second revision breast augmentation (Photo)

I had cohesive gel tear shaped 375cc two years ago and was a 34 b with no sagging . Three months after that I bottomed out on my right breast and my PS tightened the inner stitches. I b/o again and was told to live with it. Two years later my implant flipped and was sticking out with a sharp edge from the bottom. My PS then agreed to change both implants to 300cc smooth round gels ,they are uneven in size, shape. My last surgery was 8 weeks ago . What can be done and how long should I wait?

Breast implant revision with AlloDerm

+1
Thank you for your question.  I agree that you should wait 6 months before attempting a third revision.  If you do go forward with another revision ask yoursurgeon about the use of AlloDerm and some muscular placement of your implant.  AlloDerm as a biologic membrane that can add support to the lower pole of your breast.

Breast Revision

+1
You are in a very early period after your breast augmentation revision. Typically things tend to get better with a little bit of time.  Second I would wait at least six months before going back for any type of revision.  The capsule, or internal scar tissue can be used to shape and hold the breast in proper position, but you have to give this time to form.  

There are other things that can be done to help hold the shape of the breast internally if you need further revisions to improve your breasts.  

Good luck.  

Revision breast augmentation

+1
I think at this point, you need to allow the breasts to heal.  Give it some more time and be patient. Good luck with your  results.