What is the Best Revision for my Inner Thighs and Loose Skin?

I had lipo to my inner thighs and then trasferred to my butt. Its 6 mos. later and the skin in my inner thigh is loose and jiggly. He is moving to another state and is offering to give ne a discounted revision. I want to know if I should have an inner thigh lift or could vaser lipo tighten up the skin without leaving me with the scar. I would also like to know of the life expectancy of the inner thigh lift. Im 34 and their telling me that the scar will fall.

Medial thigh lift for loose medial thigh skin

I do not think that VASER will give you the tightening that you desire. Medial thigh lifts performed by a surgeon familiar with this procedure should give you the tightening of thigh you want. I disagree that the scars for this procedure are not good. With a conservative skin resection, tension can be limited giving you an improved contour. Aggressive resections can result in too much pulling in this region leaving widened scars and potential distortion of the genital region. I recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon with experience with this procedure to give you the best result.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon