6 months post op. I had enlargement 300cc Euro silicone overs, HP. Do I Need Revision Surgery? (photo)

6 months post op.Had enlargement 300cc Eurosilicone overs, HP. No uplift recommended. I feel my breasts are noticeably asymmetrical. I know that most women have asymmetry pre surgery but it can look exagerated after implants. This wasnt highlighted at time of surgery. Also I feel smaller than I would have liked but was told 300 was the max based on breast width diameter?! Should I have my breasts uplifted and if so which technique? Also does my breast size look in proportion to my body?

Revision of Breast Implants? Hard to know

+1
I think your result can be seen as acceptable or it can be seen as too asymmetric and in need of revision.  Tough call because once you go down the path of revision breast surgery, then there is more revision breast surgery on the horizon (in general).  So Make sure it is something you are ready to do.  

Do I Need Revision Surgery?

+1

Thanks for the photo posted. Yes you need revision to larger implants at different sizes and a right lift possible L-shaped lift. 

Asymmtery of breasts

+1

Yes. most breast ar a bit asymmetric.  If you want larger breasts, it may be possible, and a lift may be necessary to balance them out a bit. An exam in person would be important.