Will revision surgery work for me after three previous surgeries?

I'm had my last surgery about 7month ago the other two were for ptosis and revision-now I cannot blink, the surgery scar is visible and eyes very irritated. Is there hope?

Even after several surgeries you may be able to improve things.

+1
It is hard to know without pictures and a complete history exactly what has transpired and what you might need.  You need to make sure you see an oculoplastic surgeon at this point, as they will give you the best chance for a successful outcome. You want to make this your last surgery!

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

There is hope.

+1
However, without a personal examination, it is impossible to know what your issues are and what resources are left for reconstructing eyelid function.  I would recommend a great deal of caution if you are considering additional surgical work.  It is very difficult to unstir the cream from the coffee.  You need to find eyelid reconstructive surgeons who really know what they are doing.