Should I Consider Revision Surgery? If So, by ENT or ENT-Plastic Surgeon? (photo)

In April of 2012 I had rhinoplasty, septoplasty, osteoplasty and an inferior turbinate resection after being assaulted. The area around my nose is still swollen, understandably, but I've noticed that the bridge of my nose seems crooked, my nostrils are crooked and I now have a bony bump developing on the upper right side of my bridge.

Specialist for Revision Rhinoplasty

+2

First, I recommend that you wait another 6 months before having additional surgery. Both ENT and ENT-Plastic surgeons have the training to do your surgery, However, select a surgeon who has experience and specializes in revision rhinoplasty surgery.

Should I Consider Revision Surgery? If So, by ENT or ENT-Plastic Surgeon?

+1

Best to seek 3 opinions in person. Than decode who you feel most comfortable with. Sorry for your issues.