Revision Surgery for Sliding Genioplasty?

Earlier this August I underwent a sliding geniplasty but now I'm really regretting doing this. From the first day of my surgery I realized that the right side of my chin was lower than the left but the doctor kept telling me that it was just swelling. Three weeks later my chin still looked significantly uneven so I got an xray. It turns out one of the screws completly came out so my chin shifted and it's now healing uneven. Is there any way this can get fixed and how long do I have to wait?

Screw loose after sliding genioplasty

+1

I am not sure how you got the x-ray outside of your physicians office and if he/she is aware. If not, I would make them aware and discuss your options with them.