I Had Revision Surgery on Both Breasts Due to Left Side Having Capsular Contraction?

my surgeon said the leak was so bad that he removed alot of my breast. I had tear drop replacements and the left has dropped into position well but my right looks so high still?? At first I thought he had used different implants but assured me they are both anatomical. I am 12 weeks po and still wearing sports bra at night. Should I stop wearing thus and allow the right to drop?

Breast Implant Revision and High Implant at 3 Months

+1

At 3 months, a high implant may continue to drop.  However, this may be due to pocket dissection differences.  Hard to say without following your course and a physical exam.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-revision-photo-galleries.php

Bra and implants

+1

I think that this is best answered by your surgeon to determine what his post-op regiment is .  Every surgeon is a bit different.

+1

Tracey--despite your rather clear description, I am not feeling capable of giving you a useful answer unless I can see some photos. As to the asymmetry, same issue without the photos. I can say that it is common for implants to appear to be high riding for some months after surgery, and not surprising that the complicated side is more involved. 

It would be best to ask your surgeon, who knows what was done and has followed your progress, regarding management of the implants in terms of bras to use and how long to wear them.

Thanks, all the best.