Is This Revision a Success? Am I At Risk For Another Capsular Contracture? (photo)

I had a revision on Feb 1 2012 for CC on right breast and bottoming out of the left breast. The doctor performed a capsulotomy and did not completely remove the capsule on the right as i had expected. I feel this adds to the already existing assemetry and may put me at greater risk for CC later. The left CC capsule had been removed in Oct 2011 by another doctor. Am i expecting too much?

Revision breast surgery

+1

I think you may be expecting too much. Overall they look pretty good in the photos.  Perfect symmetry is impossible.