Bone cartilage has gone slightly to the same position as before which makes it difficult to breath again. Revision Septoplasty?

I had a septoplasty & turbinate reduction just over a month ago through the NHS & I had a check up after a month to see how it's healing & it seemed I had no problems so the doctor discharged me but now I realise that my bone cartilage has gone slightly to the same position as before which makes it difficult to breath again. My question is do I need to consult & contact the hospital or do I have to go through the same process & go the the GP :( Doctor said to call if any problems so what do i do!

Problem after septoplasty

+2

You are still in the postoperative period after surgery.  I would return to the surgeon who did the treatment for re-evaluation.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Sureon.

Post Septoplasty Recovery

+2

Dear Abz, I would contact your surgeon directly for a post operative follow up appointment as your treating surgeon should still be in charge of you during the post recovery phase. While the general practitioner may answer some questions for you only your surgeon knows exactly what was done during your procedure and hence should do your follow up. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD