Had Revision Septorhinoplasty 2nd Time to Slim Nose, but Now I Got Deviated Nose. How Long Should I Wait to Get 3rd Revision?

Conventional wisdom would be to wait at least a year before attempting another revision. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Revision rhinoplasty

In general, it is best to wait around one year before having any revision work performed. There is swelling present after surgery that can interefere with your surgeon doing his or her best work. I would recommend seeking the advice of an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist if you are looking to have a revision procedure. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD