Had Revision Septorhinoplasty 2nd Time to Slim Nose, but Now I Got Deviated Nose. How Long Should I Wait to Get 3rd Revision?

+1

Conventional wisdom would be to wait at least a year before attempting another revision. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

In general, it is best to wait around one year before having any revision work performed. There is swelling present after surgery that can interefere with your surgeon doing his or her best work. I would recommend seeking the advice of an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist if you are looking to have a revision procedure. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD