Would a revision rhinoplasty decrease the nostril show and what techniques would be used? (Photo)

, I've had primary rhinoplasty which included nasal bone and bulbous nose reduction, bridge augmentation and alar base reduction. It's been almost a year since my rhinoplasty. I was wondering would it be possible to hide the nostril show with a revision rhinoplasty? I have had nostril show from birth. Also, is my nose short that is causing this and what techniques could be used? Thank you for your time

Would a revision rhinoplasty decrease nostril show, and what techniques would be used?

+1
In general, it is possible to decrease nostril show with revision rhinoplasty. More photos and an exam would be necessary to determine what you may benefit from with a revision surgery. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will examine your nose in person and provide you with advice. Computer imaging software may be used, where your surgeon can morph a photo of you. This will give you an idea of how the final result may appear, and also serves as a great communication tool between you and your prospective surgeon. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Would a revision rhinoplasty decrease the nostril show and what techniques would be used?

+1
Nostril show can be decreased, but I do not see anything particularly objectionable about your result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Revision Rhinoplasty to Decrease Nostril Show

+1
Yes is the short answer. However, I need to see a full set of nasal pictures as described on my website to offer suggestions on how this can be achieved.