Second Revision Rhinoplasty for Bulbous and Drooping Tip? (photo)

Hi, I have had two previous rhinoplasty operations, the first reduced the hump, the second made my nose slightly smaller overall, however I still feel like my tip is slightly bulbous and long/droopy, especially when I smile. I believe I have a hanging columella, even prior to surgery, I did not ask my previous surgeons to fix this as I didn't know much about rhinoplasty at that time. Can my nose be improved? Can the tip be more refined? Do I in fact have a hanging ? Is this easy to fix? Thank you.

Second Revision for Bulbous, Drooping Tip

+2

Your tip can be improved with a limited revision to refine your result and lift your hanging columella. It is not easy but can be done by an experienced surgeon.

Hanging columella?

+2

Stop!!  I do not think that you have a hanging columella and I think overall from the photos that you posted that things like very nice.  No nose is perfect and yours is pretty close. I would leave it alone.  Enjoy the nose for the rest of your life! 

Another revision

+2

Overall the shape of your nose is nice.  You may be able to get slight improvement with another surgery but the risk/reward may not be worth it.

Sam Naficy, MD

Tip Reduced, Hump Removed, Hanging Columella

+1

The tip looks very nice and the hump has been reduced as you have mentioned.  The hanging columella can be addressed with possible caudal septal trim and anchoring of footplates/medial crura to the septum, depending upon exam.  However, I would agree with others that the columella is not particularly obtrusive and may not be worth intervention.