Revision Rhinoplasty?

Hi doc, i had my primary rhinoplasty two months ago. The question that im meaning to ask is it possible to do revision rhinoplasty for my implant at this stage. Currently my bridge is way too thin between my eyes and looks extremely weird. There is no more swelling in that area, however tip still is. My option is either removing it altogether or change to a more proportionate implant for the bridge. Tip looks fine (with ear cartilage) Kindly advise.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Usually one owuld like to wait for all the swelling to go away before performing a revision rhinoplasty. This is often 6 months to a year after your original surgery.