Revision Rhinoplasty Options? Have Polly Beak Deformity? (photo)

after my primary rhinoplasty 12 weeks ago im left with a classic polly beak deformaty with the tip pointing downwards and a crooked tip can you please give me some imformation if this can be corrected with a revision and who is the best pc for this type of deformaty i really want to make this my last surgery i regret my primary because the deformaty the first time whas very minor im from europe but im willing to go to the states for my revision i want the best changes of a good outcome

Polly beak and tip asymmetry

+1

You do have a polly beak deformity as well as tip asymmetry and a droopy tip.  All of these are correctable with revision surgery

'Polly Beak' Deformity correction

+1

You've made the right diagnosis. Now you need to simply wait out the swelling and scarring - just allow the nose to heal. Depending upon how quickly the nose softens up you could consider a revision in at little as 6 months up to a year from the day of your original surgery.  Look for a surgeon who has an above average amount of experience with nasal surgery. See several doctors to educate yourself as to what will be involved. You should come out of it with a nice looking, proportioned nose. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Revision rhinoplasty needs

+1

You will need to have the tip revised. You need to wait a noter 6 months or more to allow all swelling to go down so that you are not under or over corrected. You will need the polly beak reduced, your septum straightened and tip made more symmetrical. Good lick! 

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

At 12 weeks it is too early to perform a revision.  You need to wiat until the swelling dissipates and the tissues soften. This usually takes about 12 months or so.