Revision Rhinoplasty. Possible to Go Wide Again?

I am 3 months post operation of rhinoplasty , am thinking of revision , i was having wide bridge that suits my face the docter thin the bridge too much , that make me look upnormal , am really suffering too much i cant complete my life , is there any possiblty that i can make the bridge wide again , or it never can be fixed , i will go to anther docter , i wanna ask him to get close to my frist nose , can this be happen , i will take my old photos, and is the consequences of revision rhino,

Rhinoplasty Revision To Widen Nasal Dorsum

+1

Dear Moonlight,

I am sorry that you are not happy with your results. Things could be fixed and there is no need to panic and to get depressed.

With grafts and fillers injections your nasal dorsum could be widened.

What is important is to reinstate a natural look to your nose and make it fit your facial features better.

So your best bet is to seek a consultation with surgeon of ample experience in the field who will be able to physically examine you and so to provide you with the appropriate guidance to make a well informed decision.

Best of luck to you and stay positive.

Dr. Sajjadian

Rhinoplasty revision to widen the nose...

+1

Widening of the nasal dorsal is always possible with the use of grafts such as cartilage harvested from the septum ear or ribcage. However, no one should undergo revision until suitable time has passed for the swelling to subside and scar maceration to complete.

William Franckle, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty can make your nose wider.

+1

Hi.

With a revision, your nose can be made wider with cartilage grafts.  Sometimes it can be made wider without surgery, using fillers like Radiesse.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)