Can I Get My Old Projected Nose Back After Revision Rhinoplasties? (photo)

hi 5 yrs ago i had a bad rhinoplasty. i went to another doctor and i had several revisions. i have had two lots of medpor, a rib columella strut, septal cartligdge and ear cartlidge on my tip. ive also had an alar reduction. one picture is prior to any work done and the second one is me now. i also had tip refinement. im 3 months from my last surgery. can i ever get my projected nose back? im just mising it so much and dont know if ill ever be happy. is it my doctor being conservative or?

Revision rhino

+1

I think. You may want to stop while you are ahead - or at let not too far behind

your nose has changed but given how many surgeries you have had it does not currently looknoveroperated

Rhinoplasty and revisions

+1

I think that you hit the nail on the head whenyou wrote, "I do  not think that I will ever be happy."  Rhinoplasty surgery is never perfect and bercause the nose is on the face, one looks at it all the time.  The nose at least in the photos posted looks OK, multiple rhinoplasties may lead to problems with the skin envelope etc.. a la Michael Jackson. 

Rhinoplasty Surgery after Multiple Revisions

+1

There is no easy answer to your question which will depend on how many operations you had, what was done, and your present goals. The circulation and the integrity of your nasal structures will evaluated during a physical examination. I'm sorry that my answer included more questions than answers but you must proceed carefully after consulting with a revision specialist.

Your description of your nose is worrisome

+1

You fit the category of men wanting something they cant get. Missing your nose like itis a person is not normal. Perhaps rather than altering your nose into shapes that wont please you you need to alter your mind set with a professional to see why you want to change back and forth and if you can ever be satisfied

Richard Ellenbogen, MD