What Are My Options For Revision Rhinoplasty When The Bone Was Over-Shaved?

My surgeon shaved off too much of my nasal bone and perhaps cartilage in my opinion. This has made my already prominent brow bone, more prominent. The basic shape of the nose is fine and looks OK in profile. The nose in essence has to be brought forward so that from the front view there is a smoother, less dramatic transition between the brow and the nose. Can this be done without adding implants? Thank you for your time

Options for Overcorrection after rhinoplasty

+1

Photos would help to asses how much volume you need. Your best choices are, in my opinion, a filler or a cartilage graft. The first, may work but it is not permanent, and you may need re-injection.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon