Revision Rhinoplasty or Non Surgical Nose Job? (photo)

I have undergone a total of 4 rhinoplasty surgeries. I just wanted to correct my first rhinoplasty but every revision has only made it worse. I want to have my nose corrected but am concerned that undergoing another surgery may be risky and may turn out worse because it's been touched too many times. Would it just be safer to get the non surgical nose job and deal with getting it retouched when the fillers fade? I would like to find a surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Its too bad that you got this result. I believe your only option is a revision rhinoplasty. I would go on surgeon web pics, reviews and several consults. You can make this better but you need to find the right surgeon.

Dr.S.