Who are the best revision rhinoplasty surgeons on the West Coast or Midwest?

I had a nose job over a year ago and I hate the results. I am located in colorado and would like to find someone on the west coast/Midwest but I am willing to travel anywhere for the right surgeon! I have a hanging tip, that is very unattractive and made even worse when I smile. The tip is way too large for the bridge, and the overall look is very odd. Please, help me to find the best revision rhinoplasty surgeon, I am desperate.

+1
A closed rhinoplasty can be used to elevate the tip and reduce tip projection. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Many great rhinoplasty surgeons!

+1
There are a great number of rhinoplasty surgeon, some likely near where you live.  These doctors may not be famous, but that are good!   Make sure that whomever you choose has a practice that emphasizes not only rhinoplasty, but revision rhinoplasty. 

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon