Best Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons?

I am travelling to the US (from Australia) to have revision rhinoplasty done in the next few months and have been researching surgeons for a long time. So far I have narrowed it down to Samieh Rizk and Spencer Cochran who both have fantastic before and after pics and specialise only in rhinoplasty. If anyone has any experiences or recommendations with either doctor (good or bad) please let me know - i really want this to be my last rhinoplasty! Thanks :)

Secondary Rhinoplasty Experts

+2

It is good that your research from abroad has narrowed down to two very well known surgeons for this procedure.  The best way to tell who can help you is to look at the before and after photos and then to meet with the surgeon to make sure there is a match.  You may need to return to the states for follow-up procedures and you want to be sure you have the best surgeon for you.  Both are capable of doing your operation.