NY Area Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons with Experience with Severe Alar Retractions?

which revision rhinoplasty surgeons have the most experience with the best outcomes from surgery, with photos of before and after with severe alar retractions, with over rotated nasal tip, in which these have caused notched, upturned, retracted nasal appearance, hopefully their located in ny, nj, ct,or pennsylvania.

Severe alar retraction

+2

For the revision problem that you are describing there is a good likelihood that major cartilage grafting – possibly from the rib – will be needed.  Make sure you choose a surgeon with experience in advanced grafting techniques.

Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

With the difficult problems you describe, you need to consult with a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon(s). To find a physician in your area, go to the website of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgey in Alexandria VA.

Alar retraction after Rhinoplasty can often be improved by a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

You would be surprised how much improvement you could see with an Injectable Filler treatment to your retracted nostrils. This is performed with topical anesthetic, and there is no downtime. I prefer to use Silikon-1000 for permanent results. Feel free to email a frontal and profile photo, along with a description, and I'll be happy to share my thoughts with you.

If any of my colleagues wish to learn more about my experience with Silikon-1000, I am giving an instructional course in Boston at the upcoming Fall Meeting of The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS). The course is titled "Off-Label Applications of Liquid Injectable Silicone (LIS)", and I will be presenting on 9/24/2010 at 4pm. Common conditions treated include: volume replacement, wrinkle reduction, lip enhancement, acne scarring, and correction of many nasal irregularities (“Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty”). I will also be describing the serial puncture, microdroplet technique that is essential for achieving desired results.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon