What augmentation results can I expect from Revision Rhinoplasty with rib grafts? (photo)

I had a first rhinoplasty that made me an extremely small nose. Before my nose was relatively big with a little bump but the surgeon decided that shaving the bump off wasn't enough and he took his own decision ruining my life. I have made a morph of what i would like if possible. I'm 100% sure i need ribs cartilage, are you agree? Please look at the simulation i made and tell me if an augmentation like that is achievable/realistic and what would you do on me?? Thanks a lot

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
The determination of whether rib or ear cartilage could be used depends on how high you want your nose to be.  Based on your simulation, it appears that you will need rib cartilage to achieve the size you desire.   Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and help you communicate with your surgeon the results you desire.

Questions regarding revision rhinoplasty with regrets

+1
I believe it is possible to obtain the results you outlined from rib grafting. It is important to determine that the supporting structures are strong enough to support a rib graft. I would suggest that you

William G. Hart Jr., MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty with Rib Grafts

+1
Depending on what was done during your previous surgery it is unlikely that rib cartilage will be needed. I would augment your nose using diced cartilage, harvested from your septum or ears, wrapped in fascia. Your morphed results are realistic.