Revision Rhinoplasty Using Rib Graft? (photo)

How mor fragile is your nose when the bridge is augmented let say you get a punch or make an acident and hit yor nose? Is there any chance the rib graft(s) wil ever come loos and start moving? What do you recommend my own rib or homoloug rib considering resorption and warpin ( I'm 20 years old ) ? What risks ar there from rib removal? the doctor said the main disadvantage is the scar it leaves but I am more worried about the long term like geting complaints from my rib later on in my life.

Rib graft and trauma

+1

It is certainly possible that if you sustain trauma that the rib graft becomes mobile or possibly be displaced.