Streamlined Masculine Nose Possible?

I had a rhinoplasty when I was 16. I'm 24 now. I've honestly always hated it. I had a large nose before but still very much dislike it now. I don't feel it is masculine looking and makes me look very young. I've included a before and and after I have photoshopped. I'm sure the "after" image I've included isn't perfect (I'm no master photo editor, but this will give you some idea of what I'm going for: streamlined and masculine). Thanks!

Masculine nose

+1

I believe I understand what you are trying to achieve but the nose you have photoshoped is much too narrow on a man.  Consult with an experienced surgeon and as them for computer imaging of a potential outcome

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

Masculine Nose

+1

Without critiquing your photoshopped result, I recommend that you have a consultation with an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon to review your alternatives. A good surgeon will always provide a strong masculine result consistent  with your gender and physical features.  

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

It is nice to see how patients would liek to appear using photoshop.  However, the undelrying facial structures limit certain things.  It is difficult to see what you are striving for from just a full face view.  Making the nose too narrow often feminizes it.