First Rhino Surgeon Rushed Surgery (Less Than 1 Hour); Should Revision Be Closed or Open?

I am 1 1/2 years post primary septo-rhino with bad results:crooked nose, bulge on one side (cut too much cartilage), hanging columella, collapsed tip implant, uneven nostrils, deviated septum and a hump.These issues were caused by a rushed surgery that took less than an hour. My own surgeon says revision will be closed and will take about 1 1/2 hours. I have consulted 5 other surgeons who all say they'll do an open rhino that will take 3 hours.I cannot afford another surgeon. What should I do?

Revision Rhinoplasty with Open or Closed Technique

Based on the multiplicity of deformities you describe, an open approach likely gives better access through which to address them.  More importantly, you want to have a good feeling that the surgeon you choose sees the same things you do, and makes you feel confident that a better result is likely.  If your original surgeon does not inspire such confidence from you, then you are much better off going elsewhere despite the cost.  A second revision surgery is much more difficult and less predictible than the first revision.

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon