Revision Rhinoplasty for excess fullness in supratip area - what are my options? (photos)
Doctor Answers (7)
Revision for supratip fullness
Revision rhinoplasty options
You have made a clear and accurate list of diagnosis of your problems.
There are multiple options and techniques available that can help you achieve a beautiful and natural looking result. It starts with in person consultaiton to review all your options.
You might also like...
Revision Rhinoplasty for excess fullness in supratip area - what are my options?
Kenneth Hughes, MD
Los Angeles, CA
Revision Rhinoplasty Options
#San Francisco Rhinoplasty
- Building up the bridge would also help with the supratip area to get a nice profile
- We could reduce the projection just a touch as well for balance
- I would have to see you regarding the large columella, do you mean it hangs too low?
- I think your expectations are reasonable
- Revision rhinoplasty is a complex operation, and we are subject to healing forces afterwards
- When you are ready, visit a revision rhinoplasty specialist who can address all of your concerns
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.