Can I Have a Revision Rhinoplasty to Get my Old Nose Back?

I'm 22 days post op and I'm having a huge feeling I'm not going to like my end result. I had diced cartilage wrapped in frasia to build up my bridge, tip narrow. Doctor gave me tear drop nostrils and broke my bone to make bridge more narrow. He also brought out my nose by making it longer. I just wanted my box like nose removed. I didn't ask for any of these other things like buildup bride, nose lengthen or break bone. Can Dr remove the cartilage frasia and will that give me my old nose back?

+1

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with your surgery. You need to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon. Patients can sometime have difficulty adjusting to the new shape, especially in the first several weeks after surgery. My advice for you is to be patient and communicate your concerns with your plastic surgeon and keep your follow up appointments. You may to differ that question for about one year until all the swelling and scarring subside. Best wishes.