How Soon Can I Have a Rhinoplasty Revision?

i am so mortified.im now one month and a week out of rhinoplasty and just had a meeting where i saw my before pictures and am just so angry.he added septum cartilage to the top "slightly"shaved the bump and lifted tip.it just looks huge when all he should have done is shave the bump and lift it slightly. my question is when is the soonest for a revision.in this case of just taking out that graft and shaving it a bit.and does doing it 5 months instead of 6 make a difference.please answer!

5 weeks post-op

+1

Five weeks post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - I would be more patient and follow-up with your surgeon

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php