Revision Rhinoplasty Options Pinching Nose Tip to Correct Bulbous Nose? (photo)

I had my first rhinoplasty 1 year ago. I'm not very happy with the results. I think my nose looks fake..pointed up too much.My surgeon worked on my tip mostly because I had a bulbous nosetip. Now it looks pinched on one side and fuller on the other side because, he said, one "greater alar" was rounder than the other one. He had trouble flattening it. I also feel like there is too much space between my lips and my nose now. Can somebody please tell me if you think this is fixable?

Nasal Tip Revision

+1

The asymmetry the excess rotation of your tip can be corrected, but have the surgery be done by a surgeon specializing in revision rhinoplasty because this will be a difficult operation. You have waited patiently to see the final result and can proceed with a revision when you are ready.