Can revision rhinoplasty help correct my nose? (photo)

I had a closed rhinoplasty 7 months ago to get rid of a hump on my bridge and to make my nose smaller. I hate how my nose looks now. Both sides of my nose look different. My nostrils are uneven. I have 2 bumps on the tip and I have a hanging columella which is making my overall face look ugly. I dont like the way my nose looks from the front either. Can revision rhinoplasty correct these issues? and what do you think should be done to correct my nose? I hate looking in the mirror. Thanks

Can revision rhinoplasty help correct my nose?

+2

I think your concerns about the tip and columella can be addressed.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Will a Revision rhinoplasty Improve my Nose?

+2

I agree with your analysis and recommend that you consult with an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist. All of the problems you have described can be eliminated or improved.